Latest notification circulated by Rail India Technical and Economic Service. RITES Recruitment 2020 is announced for the Engineer position. The number of vacancies for RITES jobs 2020 is 170 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting online applications from eligible aspirants via the official RITES Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the RITES jobs details furnished below.
Aspirants which has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their online RITES job form before the last date. 26 November 2020 is the date after which online RITES application will not be accepted.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2020: RITES Apply Online Engineer Vacancy 2020
|Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Apply Mode||Online Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||05 November 2020|
|Last Date||26 November 2020|
|Salary Profile||Rs. 19860/-|
- Post Title - Engineer
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for RITES employment notice.
- Age limit as on 01 November 2020
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for RITES Engineer positions: Rs. 19860/-
- Application fee: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 600/-
- Form fees for aspirants: SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD - Rs. 300/-
- Start/ Post Date for RITES application: 05 November 2020
- Last Date for RITES Jobs apply online: 26 November 2020
RITES Recruitment 2020 latest notification is now out. The online application process for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has started on 05 November 2020. The aspirants can go through the official website of RITES Jobs for Engineer positions to online application submission before 26 November 2020.
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Notification – Download Here
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment FAQ
Qualification Wise Jobs: B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate