Latest notification circulated by Assam Public Service Commission. APSC Recruitment 2020 is announced for the Junior Engineer (JE) position. The number of vacancies for APSC jobs 2020 is 18 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting online applications from eligible aspirants via the official APSC Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the APSC jobs details furnished below.
Aspirants which has a B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their online APSC job form before the last date. 27 November 2020 is the date after which online APSC application will not be accepted.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: APSC Apply Online Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy 2020
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Position||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Apply Mode||Online Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||28 October 2020|
|Last Date||27 November 2020|
|Salary Profile||Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/-|
- Post Title - Junior Engineer (JE)
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for APSC employment notice.
- Age limit as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age required: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for APSC Junior Engineer (JE) positions: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
- Application fee: GEN/ EWS - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form fees for aspirants: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD - Rs. 35.40/-
- Start/ Post Date for APSC application: 28 October 2020
- Last Date for APSC Jobs apply online: 27 November 2020
APSC Recruitment 2020 latest notification is now out in Assam. The online application process for Assam Public Service Commission has begun on 28 October 2020. The aspirants can go through the official website of Assam PSC for Junior Engineer (Civil) for online application submission by 27 November 2020.
Apply Online – Click here
Notification – Download here
Steps to Apply Online APSC Jobs 2020
Eligible contenders who want to apply for APSC Junior Engineer (JE) posts can step up for recruitment as mentioned below.
- Log on to official notification first and check whole information carefully for APSC Vacancies.
- Go to official website of Assam Public Service Commission - www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on New Registration if you are applying first time
- After successful registration click log in with Registration Number
- A blank APSC recruitment form will open, fill it carefully with valid informations (Details as mention in Legal Documents)
- Pay the APSC application fees that mention above for each category
- Done! press the submit button
- Take a hard copy/ soft copy of APSC Filled Application for general purpose in future.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment FAQ
Qualification Wise Jobs: B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate